> About Us
> Company Profile
Surapon Foods Public Company Limited was established in 1977 under the name of Surapon Seafoods Company Limited. Later in 1989, the Company was the first frozen food producer listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand. In the initial stage, its core products were fresh shrimp and frozen processed ready-to-cook shrimp.
In the year 1996, the Company was renamed from Surapon Seafoods Public Company Limited to “Surapon Foods Public Company Limited” in order to reflect diversification of its business lines into Processed and Ready-to-Eat Foods with more variety of recipes.
At the present, the Company produces and distributes various frozen foods including ready-to-cook and ready-to-eat. Its production processes have been granted quality standards from several international organizations such as GMP, BRC, HACCP and ISO 22000. This gives confidence in safety and traceability of the Company’s food products.
Currently, the Company and its subsidiaries have the following five (5) factories.
1. Surapon Foods Public Company Limited: two (2) factories.
- The 1st factory is situated at No. 247 Theparak Road, Muang District, SamutPrakan Province.
- The 2nd factory is situated at No. 509 Kabinburi-Korat Road, Kabinburi District, Prachinburi Province.
2. Surat Seafoods Company Limited: one (1) factory.
- The factory is located at No. 21 Charoenlap Road, Thakham Sub-district, Punpin District, Surat Thani
3. Surapon Nichirei Foods: two (2) factories.
- The 1st factory is located at 22/5 Theparak Road, Bangplee District, SamutPrakan Province.
- The 2nd factory is located at 509/1 Kabinburi-Korat Road, Kabinburi District, Prachinburi Province.
Furthermore, the Company invests in its subsidiaries and joint ventures in the following
1. Production and distribution of frozen foods: Surat Seafoods Company Limited, Punpin Company Limited and Surapon Nichirei Foods Company Limited.
2. Restaurant business: Champion Foods Company Limited.
3. Services business: Independent Consultant Company Limited etc.