Quality Assurance & Food Safety
Surapon Foods Public Company Limited has
a policy to emphasize on quality and food safety to be in conformity with the international standards, allowing it to be distinguished and recognizable among domestic and overseas customers.
The Company consistently improve its
operation system to have its products be
certified with safety and quality standards from
agencies and institutions in the country and
• Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
• Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
• British Retail Consortium (BRC) of the Great Britain
• ISO 22000
• ISO/IEC17025 by Bureau of Laboratory Quality Standards, Department of Medical Sciences
• Prime Minester’s Export Award, Outstanding Exporter and Outstanding Trademark from the Ministry of Commerce.
Aside from above-mentioned awards and standards, the Company’s products were accredited at the high-level quality standards that are lenient on investigation from destination countries such as Japan (Precertificate), Canada (MRA for Canada) and the European Union (E.U.No. 1009, 1010 & 1124).
The said awards and standards reaffirm that the Company is greatly aware of its product quality, standards and safety at every production process. Thus, consumers can be confidence on its products’ protection, investigation, strict watch on safety and conformity with the international quality standards. With these, the Company’s products are well accepted by consumers in the country and overseas.